Hey guys, whom do you like the most Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?

4

I'm not a soccer fan, so I couldn't say that I have a preference. I hear both names on Sports Center though, so both must be greats.

Matt Radiance Profile
Matt Radiance answered

My feelings about them is equal. Not less.not more. Just neutral, no special feelings. The football world is not only about them.

My favorite player, idol and soccer/life inspiration and the man that i respect and love from bottom of my heart is

♥ Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite Kaka ♥ 22 ♥

To the end, he's the best player in the world to me, only and only.

George Hudson Profile
George Hudson answered

They are greats . The way they play,their contribution to the clubs are creating records. Cristiano has won in the premier league too but messi hasn't played in the EPL. Its great to watch them play.

I'd say that it is impossible to choose between those two, both are great players. And by the way, when it comes to betting such choice is even more tough. Are you guys into sports betting? If not, I advise you to take a look at https://fanbookmakers-ke.com maybe you will decide to give it a shot.

Anonymous