Anonymous

Why are Americans jealous of European "football"?

6

I didn't know that we were. I'm sure not jealous.

Rooster Cogburn Profile
Rooster Cogburn , Rooster Cogburn, answered

I sure am not jealous in the least ! I love American football and European football has only caught on here in the last ten years or so. Wonder why London wants an NFL franchise of their own? No, we Americans aren't in the least bit jealous.

Didge Doo Profile
Didge Doo answered

Can't imagine that.

But "European" football? It's a world game. Ask any South American. (Or are they the "Americans" you were talking about?

Thomas Figueroa Profile
Thomas Figueroa answered

They aren't jealous. They just love their NFL game and don't seem to watch football like the rest of the world. European football is watched all over the world and is more famous and has more fan-following too. :)

They are absolutely not and american football is much more popular than soccer in the usa. Just check out how popular nfl-streams are and you'll get the point. By the way, even though I am from Europe and I am more familiar with soccer, I also think that american football is much more interesting.

Anonymous