Will Liverpool's new manager bring in more fans and cause the team to try harder, with his displays of emotion. (he sure got excited with that goal today)?

2

Yo Kass Profile
Yo Kass answered

The manager's passion didn't seem to do them much good as they lost to Crystal Palace today.

I have mixed feelings about Klopp at Liverpool. I thought he was a great manager at Borussia Dortmund, but I have a strong dislike for Liverpool unfortunately, so now I don't know if I want him to do well or not.

1 Person thanked the writer.
Maurice Korvo
Maurice Korvo commented
I watched the game, with no real favorites, but seeing him so enthusiastic, I can see how it may rub off on the players and fans. (had to go out so I did not see the end of the game)

Hello guys. All this stuff in sports is very significant for people who make stakes. It can play a great role and we should be very careful. We should start it by choosing a gambling platform. I would recommend you to read about bet9ja and make your conclusions

Anonymous